Thursday, March 17, 2011

Enter to Win a $25 Gift Certificate to Bowerbird!

Here's the deal: if you do any of the following between now and April 1st, your name will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate to my shop---this can be something you see on Etsy, my Nature's Palette card website, or you can stop by my studio and pick something out!

You can become eligible for the drawing by doing any one of these things:
  • Become a fan on Facebook
  • Favorite my shop on Etsy
  • Become a follower of my blog
  • Join Bowerbird's mailing list: this means you would receive a quarterly newsletter updating with updates on my newest creations, upcoming shows, events and promotions--(just email me at bowerbirdemail@gmail.com or send me a private message on Facebook if you're interested)
  • Purchase an item
If you do all 5 of these things, your name will be entered 5 times. It's simple, and everyone loves free stuff! I will draw a name on April 1st and announce the winner on Facebook and my blog. I'm not fooling, promise!

2 comments:

  1. the site & fb page & etsy shop look amazing! it must feel so good to have everything all put together and up'n'running. congratulations!

    oh, and i wanna win. bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I liked you on facebook (Sarah Mason Reid), favorited your shop on Etsy (Yard By Yard Knits), and am now following your blog (Yard By Yard Knits).

    Good luck with your shop!

    ReplyDelete